2.24.2011

gimme.

 so sorry about the lack of posts as of late, but i went to visit my parents over the weekend, and somehwere between here and there i, um, misplaced the cord that connects my camera to my computer, so i will find it soon (good thoughts would be appreciated) and show you all what i have been tromping around in the past few days. until then, i thought i would share some street style pictures i've been collecting as inspiration. seeing them all together like this, it's really telling what my next investments are going to be :)


borrowed from chictopia. so nineties


kate bosworth elegantly wearing isabel marant (fave designer right now) in my favorite color. i love the idea of mixing a statement necklace with a long simple one.


borrowed from knightcat, not sure where she got it. basic! simple! classy, but not overly so. i love the waffle weave of the sweater.

my girl crush, andy from afterdrk, wearing a blazer i want to borrow from her closet (call me! i know you live in amsterdam, but we'd be friends, i promise!)

borrowed from thefashionspot. leather jacket + long jet skirt + velvet wedges

borrowed from the sartorialist. how adorable is this woman? a french gamine if i ever saw one. 

borrowed from stockholm streetstyle. I WANT HER SKIRT. sorry, sorry, didn't want to make a scene but, um, yeah... i really like her skirt.

my own personal style photos to come in the next few days! stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I just love Maran too... nice selection of pics. Very inspiring for future looks. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete