6.26.2011

pop!




graduation presents from amb and my parents!


mikkat market shorts/ target shirt and sunnies/ lucky flats/ tiffany's bracelet

i am obsessed with every article of clothing and every accessory in this photograph. i can't stop wearing this chambray shirt with almost everything i own, and these black lace shorts are flat out adorable and add a great dose of texture to my outfits. amb gave me the bright yellow clutch for graduation and i l.o.v.e.i.t. for someone who wears as much gray as i do it ads a healthy pop o' color. 

i'm also thrilled i finally found new sunglasses that work with my face and hair cut that aren't aviators or ray bans (sorry, they're great and classic, but i'm over both styles). and finally, my new pearl bracelet from tiffany's was a graduation gift from my lovely parents. i don't usually wear things on my wrist, but it's so delicate and simple i've found myself putting it on almost every morning when i know i'm not going to get my hands dirty. 

that's a whole lotta love right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment